Join our new community forum for support & discussion

Join Now

Home Support Extensions Requests 1 on 1 requests

1 on 1 requests

• Author

1 on 1 (private requests) between a customer and a vendor do not seem to be working properly. I have tested this numerous times as a customer sending a private request to a vendor but the request remains visible to me on my profile but it is not visible to the vendor and the vendor at all.

ihor developer

If possible send more details, is there some error message or redirect when you try to access a private request (via the vendor account)? In the current Requests version, vendors don’t have their own account requests page, they just get a direct link to the request page via email, and this request is not visible on the public requests page.

ClydeMudzvova

Thank you Ihor getting an email notification does seem to work and for now i think it is ok. Going forward though i think it would be great for the received notifications to be be on the seller dashboard and possibly also to get a notification within the platform. Thank you keep up the good work.

ihor developer

Thanks for your feedback, we plan to improve this (add the My Account/Requests section for vendors, and display a notification for pending requests in the same way as for orders).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Reply

This forum has been archived and is no longer accepting new posts or replies. Please join our new community forum for support & discussion.