Free Directory, Listing & Classifieds WordPress Plugin › Support › Themes › ListingHive › Change layouts
- virtualas1 month, 1 week ago
I really like that the theme is lightweight and easy to operate however I would like to change quite some layouts starting from listings page to other blocks. Is there some documentation helping to navigate how to change the layouts?
I would like to:
– Change listings page to make map on the top or half page
– Use price indicator for location radius instead
– Change listing details allowing the gallery to be on the top of the page rotating images
– Change/remove the footer menuihor1 month agodeveloper
Most of the changes you listed require code customizations. You can search the support forum, there are many code snippets that you can use, e.g. for moving the map to the top https://hivepress.io/support/topic/moving-the-map/#post-6220
You can customize the footer menu in Appearance/Menus section.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.