Free Directory, Listing & Classifieds WordPress Plugin › Support › General › HivePress › Control Over “Add Listing Details”
Control Over “Add Listing Details”
- tonyjhughes4 months, 2 weeks ago
Is there anyway to do the following on the add listing details page:
1. Re-order the attribute input fileds in the ‘add details’ form
USE CASE: I have an attribute for each day of the week for opening/closing times. These are currently showing in a random order, even though I have set the ‘Order’ post attribute correctly.
2. Extend the input types to include “time”
USE CASE: Same as above, ideally would like to have two inputs (for opening & closing time) which then concatenate into one field for ‘Monday’. Not sure if this is a feature request currently in your roadmap.
Thanks!ihor4 months, 2 weeks agodeveloper
1. Fields should follow the order you set, please make sure that this front-end form is not cached and that these fields have different order numbers set.
2. I plan to add the time field, but there’s no ETA yet. I also planned to add an “opening hours” attribute type or add it as a separate extension.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.