1. Front-end editing is not available once it’s claimed, but you can still upload images via back-end, please click “Add Media”, then select “Uploaded to this post”. If you upload images they will be added to the listing gallery. Also, you can drag images to re-order them, and then just close the modal window.
2. Please let me know what info you mean, listing attributes, description, etc?
3. There’s a single “Details” text field by default, if you mean adding custom fields it’s possible, but requires code customizations.
I received another bug report related to Claim Listings extension so it will be updated soon.
2. i’m referring to attribute details like website, contact details etc. it deletes after you approve a listing claim then the owner has to re-fill it in
3. Okay cool, not vital in that case.