Free Directory, Listing & Classifieds WordPress Plugin › Support › Themes › ListingHive › Layout help
- gsmobina2 weeks, 6 days ago
1 . Can i have a custom content on the submit form?
I want to separate the personal details area from the other listing details
2. How is the Order in attributes and areas work?
3.How can i change the place holder images when no image is uploaded?
https://prntscr.com/uos8n7ihor2 weeks, 5 days agodeveloper
1. Please check this topic https://hivepress.io/support/topic/add-text-to-submit-listing-category-and-submit-listing-details/#post-1568
2. The lower number has a higher priority, e.g. an attribute with Order set to 1 will be displayed the first, 2 the second, etc.
3. It’s possible only via overriding the template parts.gsmobina2 weeks, 5 days ago
yes, i was able to do this, but it doesn’t let me do it in between the attributes
after title and description, i have set some fields to fill and then and different section starts for personal details. I want to set a custom title in between the fieldsihor2 weeks, 4 days agodeveloper
It should be possible with a custom code snippet since attributes are also added with a custom “_order” set to “100+*order you set for an attribute*”. The description field has it set to 200 by default.gsmobina2 weeks, 4 days ago
i tried to add the order, but either it will go on top of the page or bottom.ihor2 weeks, 3 days agodeveloper
Sorry, but I can only provide general guidance, I can’t help with customizations. If you use the “hivepress/v1/forms/…” filter and override the “_order” for some field then it should work (attributes have orders in range 100-200).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.