Home › Support › Themes › ListingHive › Limit max photos on listing
1) I would like to know how to limit the number of photos a user can upload on a listing.
2) Also, when a listing expires or when it gets deleted, will the photos be deleted automatically as well from the server?
1. Please check this topic https://hivepress.io/support/topic/picture-in-listing/#post-11756
2. Expired listings get the “draft” status, deleted listings are moved to Trash by default. The listing images will be deleted only if you remove the listing from Trash.
Thanks for your reply! Where do I add the php code?
Also, can I limit number of photos for different listing packages? For example, 5 photos for “Free” package, and 10 photos for “Premium” package?
@telex95 Write the code in “functions.php” 2.This function is not yet available I advise you to contact specialists fiverr
1. Please try using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
2. It’s not possible yet, but this feature is on the roadmap (will most likely be released as a separate Paid Attributes extension).
Thanks everyone for your help!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.