Free Directory, Listing & Classifieds WordPress Plugin › Support › Extensions › Geolocation › Locator does not find location
Locator does not find location
- HBabayev5 months, 1 week ago
Hello, Thanks for the great theme. i am new as website developer,. it would be great to get your support on below two issues.
1. Geolocation plugin i installed and also Google map API key I added, but when I press locator, browser asks to Allow for location, once i allow, it does not show anything. what could be problem
2. The loco translator i installed and i added other language to plugins but the website is not updated. when I do English to English translation, it works, but when i do translation to other language it is not updated. can you please help what can be issue. maybe the website language setting i should change. how can i do it. i would want to have 3 languages button in the home page and once click it , it change language. your support will be great. Thanks in advancextcsonik5 months, 1 week ago
Make sure you’ve enabled these Google API services:
Places APIihor5 months, 1 week agodeveloper
1. Like @xtcsonik suggested, please make sure that Places API is enabled for this API key in Google API Console (only the Maps API is enabled by default).
2. It only works if the translation that you add matches the current language of your WordPress installation. So if your WordPress is in English and you add an English translation it will work, but if you want to translate it to Spanish for example, you have to switch the WordPress language to Spanish in Settings/General section.
It’s not so easy with translation to multiple languages, you would have to use some multi-language plugin that duplicates listings for each language, and you would have to translate each listing manually (since users can’t do it via the front-end forms). You can consider using the Google Translate plugin (automatic translation) or Polylang plugin.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.