Hi. I’m already a Makery user and I’m excited about HivePress. Before I would like to ask a question about the HivePress Marketplace and Geolocation extensions.
I noticed that the Marketplace extension works only for digital products and services.
I plan to create a marketplace to sell car tires, but payment will be made directly at the store, so there will be no checkout on my website.
This will be the usage flow:
1) The user can search for the nearest store (with the geolocation feature at the product level) that sells the tire with the specifications he needs,
2) He/she goes to the store and makes the payment there and changes the tire.
– There will be no checkout at the marketplace.
– Geolocation needs to be at the product level.
– Each store pays me a flat fee according to the amount of different tires it advertises on the marketplace. There will be no commissions.