1)How we can do that after every adding new listing by users, users can chose free or paid package.
I’ve read almost all topics here and I now that your team has built it like this.
But may be it is possible with any snippet or code or something else.
2) How we can add a small block to every listing page that “make listing vip” , “make listing premium” etc.
And is this possible that we can create individual packages?
For example user A can add 2 free listings, user B can add 5 free listings.
And one more question.
How we can add package for published listings?
These options are not available at the moment, the package selection page appears only if the limit is exceeded, and the “Feature Listing” option appears in My Account/Listings (not on the single listing pages – this requires customizations).
For per-user packages, there may be a workaround if you temporarily change the package limit and manually add a new order – once you mark it as “completed” the listing package will be assigned to the user account.
I created 4 packages, but when I clicked “Feature Listing” option from My Account/Listings, there appears only one package. There is no way choose another packages.
1) Please advise how can I customize the single listing pages with small blocks which user can check packages
2) Please advise how can do that user can choose packages from My Account/Listings
3) Or user can buy package from My Account/Packages
The “Feature Listing” option is a separate way of monetization, it’s linked to a single product in settings so it’s always a flat fee (it’s not related to packages at the moment).
1. This requires customizations, please check the existing code snippets on the forum via this query: “hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_page”.
2. There’s no easy way to do this unfortunately, this requires advanced customizations.
3. You can try creating a new page and displaying packages via the Listing Packages block.
If you’re familiar with PHP snippets please try using the “hivepress/v1/menus/user_account” filter, you can unset any links or add a custom link this way, HivePress will automatically render these links.
P.S. You don’t have to post another reply asking for urgent help, I check all topics at least once per 24 hours, even on weekends, so I (or another developer) will reply anyway. Please be patient, remember that it’s open-source software.
Unfortunately İ am not familiar with php. İs this possible with console wordpress, with snippet?
(I want add new link to left side bar in page My Account). If have a easy way please tell me.
Please try using the code snippet from this topic https://hivepress.io/support/topic/my-account-section/#post-7180
In that page
You can try unsetting it if you know the item ID:
But please be careful with unsetting some built-in links, they may be used by other extensions. It may be easier to hide links with CSS (they have unique CSS classes).
Good evening @ihor.
Now I have problems with packages. I created 3 free packages, first one not selected feature and recommended listing, second one selected as feature package and third is as recommended listing package.
1)When package limit exceeded I can not choose another package for adding new listing. When I selected to “Select Package” button, it passed me to Home Page and the listing is not adding.
2) When I choose recommended package and added listings, listing did not added as recommended. But when I choose feature package, the listings adding as featuring adds.
Please make sure that these packages are linked with products, there should be a redirect to the Checkout page. Also, please check if the package that is currently active is the one with the Featured option, if there are a few active packages HivePress will select one with the higher limit left.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.