mattuycoque 1 year, 2 months ago
What are the available payment gateway options for RentalHive? In addition, I know that there’s already a marketplace plugin that will allow transaction fees to be charged from the vendor’s side for every confirmed booking. However, is there a way to also charge fees from the customer’s end every time they book? Thanks in advance!ihor 1 year, 2 months ago developer
1. Since WooCommerce plugin is used for payment-related features you can use any payment gateway available for WooCommerce.
2. Please try enabling taxes in WooCommerce settings and add a custom tax (e.g. named Service Fee), then it’ll be added to every booking amount. Please also exclude taxes from the commission calculations in HivePress/Settings/Vendors/Selling section.
Thanks for providing clarity on this, Ihor!
I just have another question regarding WooCommerce configuration. Does the installation have to be WooCommerce Bookings (paid annual subscription of $249) or would the free version suffice? Thanks in advance!
The free WooCommerce plugin is enough since the HivePress Bookings & Marketplaces extensions are included with RentalHive.
Thanks for the quick revert. I have followed your advice and conducted additional steps below:
-Reenabled the listings after WooCommerce installation
-Configured WooCommerce and 3rd party payment vendor (PayMongo)
-Tried creating a test transaction (however, at the checkout page, the order form is just loading) Console log says it’s a Forbidden 403 Error.
To replicate the issue, follow the steps below:
1. Install ‘Payments via PayMongo for WooCommerce’
2. Configure Paymongo via WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments
3. Use Test API keys of PayMongo (I can send this to you privately via email)
4. Conduct test transactions via frontend (www.findkamp.com)
Looking forward to your kind advice!
Please try disabling HivePress plugin and test checkout with one of the products in WooCommerce/Products section. If this issue persists it’s most likely related to the payment gateways set up (e.g. API keys or other settings), in this case please try contacting the PayMongo support.
I disabled the HivePress and tested checkout via WooCommerce’s Store page. I’m encountering the same issue along with the PayPal checkout I configured for WooCommerce. This error displays on RentalHive’s checkout page: “Could not validate nonce”. This is an isolated issue right because it’s a different payment plugin?
Yes, if this issue persists with HivePress disabled then it’s related to WooCommerce and possibly third-party plugins (e.g. a caching plugin may cause this issue). I found this topic related to WooCommerce PayPal gateway https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-order-approve-failed-could-not-validate-nonce/
This forum has been archived and is no longer accepting new posts or replies. Please join our new community forum for support & discussion.