Free Directory, Listing & Classifieds WordPress Plugin › Support › General › HivePress › Questions about Category, Title, Location Search
Questions about Category, Title, Location Search
- LeuTz3 weeks ago
1. Just trying to figure out why I’m seeing different version of my attribute on desktop and phone.
Mobile picture: https://conduc.uk/anunturi/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/mobile.png
Desktop picture: https://conduc.uk/anunturi/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/desktop.png
Both, “An” and “Mile” are number attributes with the option to be searchable as a “range”.
2. Also, is there any way I can get rid of the “featured image” of the category only on the Category page, not on the Front page where the categories are listed? My problem is the mobile version looks ok, on desktop the image is really really streched.
3. I would like to cancel sorting by “title”. Is there an easy way to do so?
4. Is there a way where people can search by location? I mean, if they can enter a city name and a km radius so they get the ads on that radius
Thank you for your time!ihor3 weeks agodeveloper
1. I checked your site on mobile and it seems to be ok (no duplicated sliders), is there some specific device/browser?
2. It’s possible, but requires CSS customizations.
3. This also requires a PHP code snippet, at the moment there’s no back-end option for this.
4. Please check this extension https://hivepress.io/docs/extensions/geolocation/LeuTz2 weeks, 6 days ago
Just checked with some other phones and on them I found duplicated sliders… I just don’t know where to search for the error (if there is any). Do you have any ideas?ihor2 weeks, 5 days agodeveloper
Checked it on iPhone, seems to be ok, is there some specific OS/browser I should check?LeuTz2 weeks, 2 days ago
I’ve just checked on an Ipad and it’s the same problem. Previously, I only tested with Android phones.
To make sure I made my self clear:
The problem is here, on the mobile version -> https://conduc.uk/anunturi/listing-category/autovehicule/
Instead of one nice range slider, when I want to filter, I get 4 of them.
My settings for the attribute:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.