Third party plugins/apps for bookings
I want to connect third-party booking apps e.g. restaurant bookings, salon bookings.
Which ones would you recommend as being most compatible with Listing hive?
And can the marketplace extension be used on lisitnghive
Sorry this was incorrectly marked under bug but is a support questionihor 3 weeks, 2 days ago developer
You can use any third-party booking plugin, but it may require integration if you want to have separate calendars for each vendor. I’m also working on the Bookings extension for HivePress that should be released within 2 weeks or less.BrownC 3 weeks ago
It’s like you’re always reading my mind!! =D =D Awesome
How is the booking plugin coming along? We have been trying alternative but we are sure your’s will be the best option.ihor 1 week, 2 days ago developer
I’m already testing it, hope to release it this weekend. Please note that it will have some basic booking features by default, let me know if there are any specific features required – any feedback is appreciated.ThomasB 1 week, 2 days ago
This is great news Ihor! Looking forward to seeing it.
Here are some specific features and functionality our users would appreciate tremendously:
1. A vendor can manage her bookings directly in the dashboard (ie. have an overview of all bookings in a calendar format and that bookings are linked directly to both the listing that the buyers has purchased, and also linked directly to the client who have purchased it).
2. Time slots, so that vendors can manage their listings with specific time slots: for example selling a product for a given time on a given day. This also opens up for making events, and makes sure that there will be no double bookings
3. Buyers can book listings by time slot and not only date range
4. Buyers can search based on available time slots (to see what’s available on the marketplace for specific time slots on specific days)
5. Integration with popular calendars like Gmail and Apple calendar
If you want some early feedback on the extension, let me know and I would be happy purchase it and test it.
Great to hear! I’d be happy to help beta test. Here are the two current booking plugins that we use most often. Our user case is we need teachers to be able to sell, schedule, and manage their own Zoom sessions. We use the Zoom booking features of https://wpamelia.com/configuring-zoom/ and http://wcbooking.wcfmdemos.com/my-account/ihor 1 week, 1 day ago developer
Thanks for your suggestions! Unfortunately, the first version will not implement time slots, but I’ll make sure that there will be no issues with the implementation in future updates (e.g. storing booking start/end as a time, not a date, avoiding any date-based restrictions). The first version will be suitable for something like AirBnb, or a rental marketplace.ThomasB 1 week, 1 day ago
Sounds great. If a vendor has several listings, can the vendor get a full overview of their calendar with all listings in their dashboard? We run a service marketplace so our vendors have multiple services all with their own “openings hours” and booking dates and time slots so having the full overview instead of only an overview per listing would be extremely helpful. Or at least, does the extension allow us to implement this ourselves just like the time slots?ihor 1 week ago developer
Sure, there will be a common feed for listings and a separate bookings page for each listing.ThomasB 1 week ago
Fantastic 🙂GoParkPlay 1 week ago
Looking forward to trying this out too! We’ve been so impressed with this theme and the extensions we’ve purchased so far. Thank you for all your help Ihor!Kcire 1 day, 3 hours ago
When is the Bookings Extention Coming?
I am waiting for it do you have a timeframe realy need it?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.