This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the HivePress Affiliate Program. In this agreement, the term Affiliate refers to you as the participant, and the term HivePress refers to the promoted software owner and publisher.
To become an Affiliate, you must submit an application and wait for approval. Please provide us with as much detail as possible (e.g. a link to your blog or YouTube channel), so we can verify if you are eligible for the Affiliate Program.
If your application is approved, you can log in and get a referral link for promoting HivePress.
Affiliates are encouraged to promote HivePress in a way that adds genuine value for their audience and our potential customers. You can use the referral link for any of the activities listed below to promote HivePress, its themes, or extensions.
- Content creation – publishing helpful content about HivePress (e.g. YouTube videos, blog posts, tutorials, courses);
- Cross-promotion – integrating and promoting HivePress via third-party WordPress themes (e.g. listed on ThemeForest);
- Social sharing – posting relevant links on social media (e.g. helping someone looking for a directory plugin);
- Referring clients – sharing the referral link with your clients (e.g. if they hire you to create a directory website).
We reserve the right to reject or terminate your affiliate account without notice if we believe that you use or intend to use the referral link for any of the activities listed below or for any other unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful activity.
- Spamming – any promotion without prior interest or consent (e.g. spam emails or comments);
- Coupon-only promotion – advertising coupon codes without any added value (i.e. coupon websites);
- Trademark infringement – using HivePress trademark to impersonate the official website or services;
- Misleading advertising – promoting non-existing features or advertising premium products as free;
- Ad hijacking – mimicking the native HivePress ads (e.g. running a Google Ads campaign for the referral link);
- Using links for discounts – making purchases through your own referral link as a form of discount.
For every customer you refer, you’ll receive 30% of their first purchase amount. Referral link clicks are valid for 90 days, which means that the conversion will only be triggered if the referred customer makes a purchase within three months after clicking the link.
We may reject a conversion if the purchase has been refunded within 30 days or the conversion was triggered as a result of any prohibited activities listed above or any other unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful activity.
We pay out commissions in USD directly to your PayPal account within the first 2 weeks of every month. You are responsible for providing a valid PayPal email address and keeping it up-to-date in your affiliate account details.
As we have a 30-day money-back guarantee and various processing and verification times, we only pay commissions older than 30 days. Please note that PayPal may deduct the transaction fees from the payout amount depending on your account type and country of residence.
Each payout will have a minimum amount of $50. Any payouts under the threshold will be rolled over and added to your next payout.
HivePress is not responsible for any taxes that the Affiliate owes due to their participation in the HivePress Affiliate Program. The Affiliate is responsible for their own tax affairs related to the commission payouts.
HivePress shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs or for any other direct or indirect damages arising out of any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination, or any other performance of services under these Terms.
If any part of these Terms is held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.